Not Driven for a While? Get back on the Road with a Refresher Course!
Who would benefit from a refresher lesson?
Refresher Training courses can be very useful if:
- You passed your test some years ago but have not driven since.
- You have taken a break from driving due to circumstances or health issues.
- Maybe have let your driving skills lapse and require bringing back up to date.
- You may even have lost your confidence or been involved in a road traffic collision.
What would a refresher course include?
To put it simply.. in a refresher course we can do exactly what you want to do!
Some examples could be:
- Town Driving, including Parking
- All Weather Driving
- Driving in the Dark and at Night
- Driving on different types of roads, such as Motorways and Dual Carriageways or Rural Roads
Cost of an assessment and written report and remedial action; Including use of Car, £30 per hour.